A world of new possibilities
Discover new possibilities with Wacom One. For the creative minded, this pen display gives a natural pen-on-paper feel, and the digital pen acts as multiple pens and brushes, which adds excitement to any creative hobby. For others, the stylish screen offers the right sized canvas to personalize images or videos to impress their social media fans and followers. Wacom One adds more to those who want to digitally capture ideas, create mind-maps and draw diagrams before sharing them easily with friends or colleagues.
Anyone who needs pen accuracy on a comfortably large screen, needs Wacom One. The light and ergonomically designed pen means you can tweak documents and jot down notes in a way that’s so familiar, you’ll forget you’re doing it digitally. The great thing is, it comes with our Bonus Software Pack and is compatible with your computer as well as certain Android devices to get you off to a flying start. There’s more than 35 years of learning and innovation behind Wacom One, all working towards the vision of enabling digital creativity. Wacom One is here, and it’s for everyone. Switch on and discover how your everyday just got improved.
- Paper-like canvas – a natural surface friction and minimal reflection makes for intuitive drawing on screen. It feels like you’re drawing or writing on paper, not glass.
- Feels like a real pen – no need for batteries, the pen feels and looks right. Plus, this one pen uses software to act as multiple pens and brushes in a full range of colors, with superb accuracy.
- Space to play – See your imagination come to life in full color on a display that’s nearly A4/letter in size.
- Digital freedom – sketch or paint directly onto screen, draw diagrams, annotate documents, enhance photos and videos, plus you can delete, edit and share your creations with ease.
- Bonus Software Pack included – brilliant apps are waiting to be explored. For example, Bamboo Paper comes with premium features* and transforms your creative pen display into a sketchpad.
- Diverse compatibility – link up your Wacom One to your Mac or PC, as well as certain Android tablets and smartphones, and even use digital pens from top brands if you want a different option.
|Screen Size||13.3 Inch|
|Display Area||294 x 166 mm|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Color gamut||NTSC 72% (CIE1931)|
|Number of Colors||16.7M(8bit)|
|Technology||Battery-Free Electromagnetic Resonance|
|Stylus Pen||Wacom One Pen|
|Pen Pressure||4096 levels|
|Resolution (Lines per Inch)||2540 LPI|
|Dimensions/piece||225 x 357 x 14.6 mm|
|Net Weight||1 kg|
|Power Input||5 V DC, 2A|
|Hardware Requirements||HDMI, USB-A|
|OS Support||Windows 7 & later Mac OS 10.13 & later|
|What's included & Extras|
|What's Included||Wacom One creative pen display 13.3" Wacom One X-Shape Cable Wacom One Pen Quick Start Guide Regulation sheet AC adapter (10W) AC plug head 3 replacement nibs|
|stand||Foldable legs 19°|